A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

GXY has the worst quality spod of any ASX spod producer. They...

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    GXY has the worst quality spod of any ASX spod producer.
    They need to fix that, the YOP will work to improve that.
    Processors have a choice right now for spodumene feedstock imo, why choose a high mica/iron and low grade product.

"Chinese converters are under a lot of pressure", in what way, From a profitability perspective?

JnR has taken no product from AJM and Lionergy is not processing spodumene currently, must be having issues at the processing plant. From my understanding of what JB said Lionergy are using third party processors to convert the spod and prices they are getting are in the low to mid 600s (at least for next Q, very likely mid 600s this Q). I guess there isn't much use having off take diversity when all your partners are inept. Ganfeng excluded of course.

There seems to be (to me at least) that shipments/sales are not keeping up with production across the board from Oz hard rock with A40 being a bit of a standout in this regard, this Q at least.

Jiangte shipments have been solid, some ~45kt this Q.
    22kt of that was at 2018 pricing.
    That begs the question whether or not that 22kt is excluded/included in the 80-100kt allocation for 2019. How much more can they take going into Q2 with a 2019 allocation of between 80-100kt? Excluding the 22kt then they should be up for another 25kt in Q2.
    Last edited by El Jefe: 25/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.