TYX 14.3% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

shipping included in fob costs, page-21

1. 1,289 Posts.
    stagman, make sure you grab a ticket to be Mr Finch's sidekick for these presentations - simplistic numbers may be the best way to go!

As far as the variables in the figures are concerned, i believe that has a lot to do with the last announcement being a 'taster' for the DFS release. I say that because if they just released all figures as specific estimates (if there is such a thing!) then they would releasing info that is not fuly signed off yet. I think there will be far more clarification in the DFS itself, and we should await that to know what path they are expecting to take re FoB, etc.

At the end of the day, $35 mill profit for 1mill tonnes in year one is the base case scenario - expect higher IMO, but these guys are conservative by nature, so it is up to us to gauge the true likely profit. I suspect somewhere in the order of $40-45, purely based on the Fe price being higher that the announcement quoted.

She'll run soon im thinkng. Surely!

and Ralph, i was stirring, so dont take me too seriously! im sure you have been in the game longer than I, most have :)

goodluck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.