GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

I would rather listen to the company chairman than some ranting...

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I would rather listen to the company chairman than some ranting from some unknown Internet poster with different intentions than the companies.

" The Board also considered that it would be prudent to complete the capital raising now rather than later, to eliminate any funding uncertainty and provide additional liquidity in the near to medium term.

Gindalbie shareholders can be assured that there is solid value in the Karara Project, and that 2013 is set to be a truly landmark year in the Company’s history as we complete the final steps to unlock this value.

I am confident that this excellent progress being made at Karara will soon be reflected in the Company’s share price. Accordingly, I recently took advantage of a window of opportunity to increase my personal holding in Gindalbie buying more shares on market, increasing my holding to 19.5 million shares.
    While it is taking longer than we all expected for this investment to realise value, I hope that you share my view that the Company has an outstanding future.
    Yours sincerely,
    George Jones Chairman"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.