GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hopefully it's just behaving in line as per some shareholders...

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Hopefully it's just behaving in line as per some shareholders wanting us to report on works achieved, not forecast.
    A very pragmatic path as while the market might likes to punish the reticent, ( shy ), it loves to absolutely destroy the under achiever once rocks hit the physical deck.
    *cough cough every other new player in oz except GXY and LIT ( yeah yeah I know LIT has done a bit of spruking but they too seem to have learnt the value in slowly, slowly, catchy monkey of late. ).
    Yay to all the all new entrants to Galaxy- you've seen a recent 47.7 number off the back of just a sniff of shipping- hold on to your hats for when we can say 'bon voyage, mes amis' ( safe trip, my friend ), to our first few drops of the Blanc tour de future. ( white way of the future, if my high school drop out French is anywhere near correct, if not then please refer to touché la pin! mon francaise, c'est non petit le morte ).
    Yeah wooohoooo in a perverse way I'm happy to see some profit taken today as the new entrants now have a 43 plus cent entry level and are aware of the 47.7 point we can reach just off a bit of speculative interest.
    If some other juniors were Shinjuku, ( sorta kinda part of down town Tokyo ), then Galaxy is gonna soon show itself off as Godzilla, and make a bed on their fallen towers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.