LYC 1.14% $6.22 lynas rare earths limited

shipping, page-31

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Nickers I know you mean well with your jackpot post but I don't know what you are talking about.
    LYC haven't/ won't take a whole ship for their regular shippings northwards. Whatever jackpot you hit it was the wrong one.
    You won't see any clue "Elvis has left the building" on any shipping schedule, if you could read a shipping manifest you may get some clues but they are not public information infact very classified nowadays. Websites will just tell you roughly when ships come and go from Freo.

And then they transit in Singers,which means any protestors in Mal will really have their work cut out working out whats what and better take the sunscreen!

Suffice to say their are several regular ships on the northward run, most return to Freo from Singers every two weeks. The Lynas boxes have/will just get plonked on these ships with all the other empties and fullies and be sent off when Lynas is ready. The shipping companies will be fully aware of Lynas unusual circumstances and be as accommodating as possible for late bookings.
    Lynas will be a good ongoing customer, you help those out.

It will be ok just a year late. I would have put a Lol after that but its not funny..that delay cost me dearly.

Anyway good luck, you guys are close now.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.22
Change
0.070(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.813B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.21 $6.22 $6.07 $13.54M 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12000 $6.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.22 12273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.