GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Plan is for Padnini to ship Sunday 26th and then Feng Huang Feng...

1. sdo
    354 Posts.
    Plan is for Padnini to ship Sunday 26th and then Feng Huang Feng coming in the same day but probably shipping Tuesday 28th (not currently on Geraldton Daily Port Requirements to leave on the 27th)leaving enough time for 1-2 more ship loads in May or 7-8 boat loads (450,000-510,000 tonnes) total hopefully.

I think we need to ship about 10 loads/ month to break even. Shipping 7 boat loads I think will have negative cash flow of about $13-14M excluding interest? So the million dollar question will be whether KML can ship more than 10 boat loads in June which I believe will result in our first month of profit?

Our port facility is rated at 16MT/annum which would require throughput of at least 1 boat every 1.5 days which is about 25% better than what we are achieving today. Lets hope the polishing circuits are implemented soon (in place for June!!!) to help improve shipping rates when the surges aren't a problem.

Does anyone know hoe implementation of the Polishing Circuits is coming along? sdo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.