A lone yachtsman gets shipwrecked on a desert island miles from...

1. 501 Posts.
    A lone yachtsman gets shipwrecked on a desert island miles from anywhere and well away from regular shipping lanes. He survives on wild fruits, berries etc and fish.

He lives reasonably well under the circumstances and his only problem is the loneliness.

One day, after a number of years on the island, Robbie, (not his real name) is taking his morning walk along the beach when he sees a figure lying on the sand just above the waterline. He hurries over an finds that it's a beautiful young woman who has been washed up onto the beach. She is still alive but unconscious so he carefully picks her up and carries her to his hut.

Once there he cleans her up, gets the sand and salt from her hair and tends to some cuts and bruises. He thinks he recognises her and wracks his brain to think of her name.

Suddenly she opens her eyes and it comes to him in a flash. It's Claudia Schiffer the German supermodel!

She explains that she was one of a party of friends cruising on a yacht that was hit by a freak wave and sunk. She appears to be the only survivor.

They chat about their misfortunes and both conclude that they are lucky to be alive. Robbie prepares an evening meal of fish and fruits etc. and even opens a bottle of wine that he had rescued from his own stores and was keeping for a special occasion.

They spend a lovely evening together,Robbie happy to have company and Claudia thankful for survival. Both so happy in fact that they make love all night long.

The next morning after breakfast Robbie says to Claudia, "Can I ask you to do me a big favour?"

"What is it?" asks Claudia.

"I'd like you to dress up like a bloke" says Robbie. "Don't ask why, it's just a harmless old fantasy of mine"

"I don't have men's clothing, and what about this?" she says fingering her long blonde tresses.

After some discussion she realises short hair would be more suitable than long under the circumstances so she allows Robbie to cut it short. She also dons a tee shirt,a pair of his shorts and a pair of thongs for her feet.

She stands there looking for all the world like a young man." What now?" she says.

Robbie instructs her to walk along the beach for 100 yards, turn around and walk back towards him.

"Why?" she asks. "Just do it" says Robbie.

Claudia walks along the beach, turns around and walks back towards him. Robbie walks towards Claudia and when they meet he whispers in her ear,"Hey! Guess who I fukced last night!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.