ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Now, all the directors are being paid a total inclusive fee of...

1. 328 Posts.
    Now, all the directors are being paid a total inclusive fee of around $175K a month (like always, correct me if I am slightly wrong.)

Now, over the years I have seen it all. The drill for oil in USA and the other many projects that did not float. I was in fact at the 6 cent level going to sell out and the after a lot of research, saw some light in 626.

The spike to 60, and back now to this point has proven very costly to me. I was up 6 figures in fact, sold enough of my holdings to cover all my costs and took another some profit out for wages and time that I put in on this stock. So, ICN has now cost me nothing.

What seems to hurt is that nothing has changed in 10 years apart from these below statements

ICN has improved its skills in gaining large contracts

ICN has now Chinese interested in large sale gas contracts

ICN has a share of some value (maybe!!) IN 855P

ICN pulls a cat out of the bag every 18 months (LOL), share spikes and traders make a nice short term swing trade from it

Things not going right...

ICN has never been able to drill a successful well

BPT and ICN little fight (LOL)...

ICN has HUGE Directors fee's for no return (unless you are a day trader or a short term swing trader with tight stops)

ICN has since the Coo event of the Baldwins, not gone stale, but has done the same old same old...

ICN and its old boys club needs to change....

I hoped that bringing in the Chinese may have changed direction. Well, what direction we are heading in is just down right confusing as management is not keeping us up to date on what it plans on doing. Just a drilling update to say we are sitting on a possible (note did not say outright) Dusterville at the moment and nothing else.

Like I said, ICN owes me nothing but it owes others a lot. We need something to change. Okay, we can do nothing if we are unlucky enough to be sitting on a duster with 626; drilling and not get good results is part of this game, but some form of forward planning given to us to keep the share price from going back to sub 10, needs to be given to us.

If we get one more duster and then no news of forward planning, well, we are heading back to the sub 10 cents...

But when you are getting paid such huge amounts, well, what a few more months in waiting for the next drill?

Stanwell has a say in this and what will they wish to do? They can keep drilling and hoping the predicted figures are there or do they pack up shop and say, it is just not proving up.

I hope the next drill gives a result worth talking about but so far, the coal depth and thickness have not been in our favor.

I am not RAMPING okay... just saying what I feel. I am not buying anymore stock at this stage but if it drops under 10, I will think about it. I have no motive but to see this stock go forward...

I did back the Baldwins by the way....

Once again just my rambling thoughts and if ANYTHING I have written is wrong, please tell me. I am not afraid to admit I am wrong/mistake with figures/facts made...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.