CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

shmivwacked, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Classic pivotal trader our King haha

What a paranoic circus in la la land. Even the PPT are being downgraded now.

Agree Burger 12 bucks would be fair temptation value if we wanted handover of the lot at this stage.

However this is still only a fraction of my targets in an ideal world for world class emerging resources Olympians. Has FMG started mining yet ?

Reckon the US downwave staring yesterday again might last few days / weeks and head for a lower low than what it hit in August fiasco. I mean if not for the PPT, where would it already be sitting now I ask ???
    But we gotta remember the same drivers for them down should be for us up ... IMOOC. I mean aint we the ARK for Zeus's sakes !

Just need to get our bearings right and soon enough methinks.

I dont think you will get answers now on yr Qs Burger. Cut some slack and lets get onto achieving FAIR VALUE again asap. Stacks of results ahead thru the wet as the labs allow .... now THATS a disgrace for the authorities that be. U might though if u corner them at the next AGM, usually around May ...... no doubt hopefully when price is 8+ bucks and all is forgotten as long ago and forgiven as a great buying opportunity haha.

And yes Burger, may the Gods bless our Queen for providing such support in His hour of weakness !

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.