CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

If market allows which I think it will, I keep dreaming of that...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    If market allows which I think it will, I keep dreaming of that FMG chart. They too fell from 550 to 250 in their "2nd primary" like we are currently in. Most times u just gotta do the time. Tho dont forget GT is re-starting that global PR tour now to the big hitters.

Third and fourth marker buoys set the immediate trading extremes IMO but spot broader market dynamics and to lessor extent northern wet remain key factors to overcome. Lotsa results / resources upgrades also coming to counter.

I have never lost faith in the Holy Grail and beyond. Was just hoping we would see it in the first primary and we may indeed have done so if the boys were on original schedule for start-up early 06. One year late now and we ran outa time for the first, so I look to the third ahead. Hots called it not long ago.

x 5 for the third seems conservative to me tho, if u look at the logscale drivers based size of first. FA supports IMO. As I said, wouldnt mind one bit if yr Gann call came to fruition over next few months cos I am looking to 2009 for the big'uns as I have been calling in here from 2 years ago.

Would have been nice to get a little divvie money meantime to cover the holding costs but u would now expect cost over-runs will slice that back first full year at least. Just remember that all that money being spent is going into plant and infrastructure and we reamin WITHOUT DEBT at point of scheduled start-up. How many others can say this?

We have eaten the donkey and only the tail remains haha. think i said this about 2 years ago as well but in a different context then applicable haha. Now we are at the serious business end. I keep expecting to wake up to a 6 buck opportunistic opening bid as well

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.