CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

We have been waiting - and waiting- for results of the huge...

1. 356 Posts.
    We have been waiting - and waiting- for results of the huge drilling program being undertaken this year (and next) But the recent announcement that there is still 8,000 test results awaited is disconcerning to say the least.
    Its not surprising though considering the present level of exploration going on around Oz ATM. And THAT means that CMR's drill results situation is unlikely to improve. Remember that the level of site drilling is still ongoing so we can expect ongoing big lags in getting results. - unless our managers can do something else. - So what can they do ? Only options I see are to engage multi labs for different prospects or set up to test themselves. (Would guess tho they would prefer to keep it independent.)
    Maybe a lab close at hand in Darwin?

Summing up I dont expect to see a resource upgrade until maybe March next year so that the SP will improve ahead of the next AGM and so make the shareholders a bit more relaxed.
    At this AGM I would think a lot more raspberries should be dished out and that fact wont be missed by the board table especially Richard Swann to whom the buck should stop.
    Power supply late !!!!!!! sheesh!
    Westmoon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.