SHN 0.00% 1.2¢ sunshine metals limited

shn and simbow21, page-11

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    re: hot copper like idol BLA BRP

I notice your post criticise HC for not letting people freely express their opinions without getting criticised.

Perhaps you wish to withdraw your previous comments then in relation to myself that criticised me for being a 'pop-up' with my negative comments, which judging by your post i should be free to make???

Gotta love tonights presetnation announcement re 'refinancing of convertible notes' particualrly the slide stating:

'if financiers requires 5 metre column leach testwork the time to prodn will be significantly delayed'

What do they mean 'IF'?? Of course financiers will require that specially given the previous BOGUS numbers, the sketchy history of this MD, the dodgy resource, the 'yet to be thoroughly proven' bioheap method' and a host of other factors...

Poor old convertible note hodlers are now faced with a tough decision...look after their own skins (retain their rights to interest payments from the tied up capital) or save the company (take the shares, lose interest payments, threby releasing the capital tied up)...hoho i wonder what they will elect to do .

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1675650 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1098314 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.