SHO 0.00% 1.2¢ sportshero limited

I don't think I have any answers but I have a few questions. was...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I don't think I have any answers but I have a few questions.

was it stated at the AGM today that engagement on the olahbola platform was low or have you been monitoring it yourself somehow?

I'm not sure I follow the interest in the instagram account on this thread at all. Are Indonesian sportsfans also big users of instagram? why is it a metric worth monitoring? they say they had 1.8M users on olahbola in the first six months. instagram following is tiny in comparison but does that suggest something is awry?

it's a sports prediction product so why are you suggesting the social media content is likely the same as that which the user will engage with on the olahbola platform? surely they go to the platform to to interact (ie participate) rather than just consume content?

if engagement is low on the olahbola platform as you say, is that coming down to the Indonesian football being postponed - ie they're less interesting in predicting results from foreign leagues?

did anyone actually attend the agm? keep to better understanding how participation is enticed. ie are there serious prizes available and often or how does that work?

I get the impression there aren't many serious holders of this stock using this forum which may or may not be a good thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.413M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 188758 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 17500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.