ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

I think the Chinese is also a waste management operator right?...

1. 550 Posts.
    I think the Chinese is also a waste management operator right? Not just a financial investor.

So they might be interested in ANQ not so much for the potential wins in Australia, but to put the technology to use in China, at their plants.

From various articles, China wouldn't be too interested in the recyclable module and technologies that's established widely available from other company. They'd be more interested in the anaerobic/composting aspect since they can't get poor people picking through rubbish to compost the organic waste. And ANQ seems to be the only one with a properly working anaerobic technology without the need to separate at source.

---

Major concern, as Freighter raised previously, would be the dilution of our ownership.

But if I'm MND or Capelli and ANQ, would I be selling/converting debt at prices that a few shareholder decided to close out now and then... or would I price it at its potential.

Then if I'm the Chinese, do I really mind paying a little extra above current market price knowing that once I put my support behind ANQ, the stock market would get interested and re-rate ANQ's potential. I could then sell out a bit and would regain the extra payment. Then if it drop, buy them back (what insider trading? Prove it.)

Anyway, I'm happy with my holdings. All I need is for it to be $1 a share and I'll retire early.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.