BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hi Hutchley,I think that whatever the announcement was (good or...

1. 1,739 Posts.
    Hi Hutchley,

I think that whatever the announcement was (good or bad) - it would have got sold down in the open.

- The truth is 500,000oz gold has to be worth something.

- They have signalled a clear intention to finalise the Mt. Carbine offer soon.

- Antimony is with the Chinese smelters right now.

- Whumbal West Assays still to come.

What the 'sell the news' traders have forgotten is that there is much more news to come, from several of RAU's QLD targets.

From a TA perspective, the shareprice appears to be forming a consolidation pattern. (it is a similar pattern to that of mid-october).

How it breaks from this will depend on the drilling results due over the next few weeks ... not sure when the next one is.

RAU are doing diamond drilling - which is slower, more expensive, and more accurate than RC drilling. Companies generally only spend the money on diamond drills if they are serious on proving up a mineable resource.

Putting things in perspective: This recent battle with uprampers/downrampers is a tiny part of the RAU story. In the last 6 days we've had 99% rubbish on here, and the occassional good line of debate. There's a bit more to this company than one drill hole on one tenement. There are plenty more fun and games to come.

Good luck to everyone. HC has not been the best place to do research on this company with all the recent misinformation. At the end of the day - it is imperative to do your own research. Read a bit of the annual report, and listen to the boardroom radio speeches. Draw your own conclusions. Form your own investment/trading plan rather than relying on others.

Joel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.