DUB 0.00% 3.2¢ dubber corporation limited

Shocking Half year, page-15

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Jez you must be posting from the future, my calendar says it's the 28th of Feb. ;-)

Look I understand your trading plan, we all would love to time it just right and sell at the high and buy back during the dips, but this requires timing the market which is notoriously difficult. If you want to go down this path, I'd recommend you have a trading parcel and a investment parcel of shares. This way you still get the upside when a positive announcement comes out. Reading the recent announcements by the company it reads that a number of large Telco's are close to signing so I wouldn't want to be on the sidelines when that news drops. There is a lot of positive Dubber chatter in the Telco industry which other HC members have also mentioned which is a good sign.
    I am giving the company at least until this June to really start delivering on their targets. The company has stated they are aiming at 20 telco signings by the end of this calendar year, so if they want to hit that target than we have to expect numerous signings shortly.
    If by June we haven't had any significant signings than I will be worried, but I want be telegraphing my selling ;-).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $8.543K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 111518 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 75892 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.