BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

You trying to crack funnies Macrae?13 wide-spaced holes drilled...

1. 7,409 Posts.
    You trying to crack funnies Macrae?

13 wide-spaced holes drilled 350m apart and you are clever enough to ascertain that there is no commercial amounts of tungsten there? You must be worth a mint. Mining explorers would save millions hiring you to drill a couple of holes and deduce uncategorically whether there is a commercial resource there or not.

Now if we stick to the facts, the initial drill results are indeed very promising as there is proof over 3500m that there is a continuous amount of tungsten across the strike length. A further more detailed drilling campaign now needs to be performed (as stated in the announcement) to further understand the resource and decipher whether it is indeed economically viable base on continuity, length and depth.

There are no short-cuts here. You drill initally to gauge if there is any promise, and then you drill more to try and prove up a commercial resource.

Anyway I do advise you put your name up on Seek, maybe even open a company up and provide mining services. Hell, if you are that good, I might even invest in your company myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.