SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi westcott Australia's iron ore is cheaper to produce than...

1. Gus
    219 Posts.
    Hi westcott Australia's iron ore is cheaper to produce than china, the same goes with coal mining in Indonesia (being a strip mine) they are cheaper to produce than China.

So does Africa...Sundance cost of production is no difference to their neighbour in Africa. As I stated before there are plenty of potential iron ore in Africa with bigger or better resources than Sundance and worth less than $100 million. The market is valuing sundance at $270 million now...and i believe this is because of the hype,extravagant and intensive publicity and promotion.

I also stated before the operating cost in Africa may be lower but the first capital expenditure is huge, they need $5 billion before they can export. Australian's Fortesecue only need $1.85 billion to ship the first ore.

Why dont you do further research to justify if Sundance is worth $270 million....the true may be hard to swallow after all

Again all in my opinion only and i could be wrong..but one thing i can assure you is that there will be another bloodbath tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.