SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Westcott i have named several iron ore project in africa on...

1. Gus
    219 Posts.
    Westcott i have named several iron ore project in africa on previous tread, either u didnt read or? U havent answered my question......how do u justify sundance worth $280 million ? U obviously cant as there are better projects than sundance not even close to $100 million.

U may wanting to sound like an iron ore expert but ur statement "We need that to see the amount of iron ore they end up with after the waste is taken out of the ore." is just so full of cr** and only work with a newbie, iron ore is graded by FE (iron content) 1million ton ore at 65% fe content is better than 1 million at 58% fe content period....

U also said "If you have time you may wish to compare SDL's DSO %Fe to what is produced in the Pilbara." is a joke too. a DSO is DSO where ever they are otherwise it wont be called DSO (direct shipping ore) or hematite a grade of 57% or higher

And wpa statement that bhp,rio or vale would be interested in sundance is an even bigger joke lol...

Obviously too many people dont know what they are writing....or understand what they are investing....no wonder the stock price is crooked now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.