SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Gus.If you don't understand what I am asking of you,you...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Gus.

If you don't understand what I am asking of you,you obviously don't understand the difference between a resource at or near surface of 60%Fe compaired to a resource that is 60%Fe and starts 30mts below the surface and the difference in cost of producing it. All the other questions I asked you are pertinent as well.

Do you know if SDL has to drill and blast at their projects in Cameroon and The Congo Republic?
    What percentage is Lump and what percentage is Fines?
    Are we selling the lump and Fines to the same steel mills?
    Are we selling Lump and Fines?

There are only a handfull of High grade DSO Projects in Central Africa and about the same in West Africa.
    Just about all of the West African high grade projects are being run by the likes of RIO,BHP,ArcellorMittal,Vale and their partners.

Central Africa its mainly ones close to SDL. Belinga,Badondo,Nabeba,Mbalam,Avima,Minkebe,Boka Boka and Batoala,the last three you hear nothing about.

All of the others like London Mining, African Minerals, Bellzone,Afferro's Puta Range,African Iron,Sphere's old project,Zanaga Etc are mainly all low grade and lower grade than SDL's Itabirite. Some of them are in the 20's %Fe.

I am not sure where you get your research or how you put it all together.

If you don't believe what I have just said about these other projects then please research for your self,instead of calling my research and memory crap.

Most of what I post is from memory,can you say the same?

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.