SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

shocking!!, page-81

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Guys, don't be distressed. SDL has long been a shorter's favourite. Trust me, I know. My whole office was doing it a year from aabout a year ago. We should hopefully be getting very close to the bottom of the barrel, I hope. By my calculations, the SDL shareprice finally has no fluff priced into it now. My only concern is that the Chinese Communist Party in cahoots with Africa, would hopefully NOT dare to shaft our little Aussie company, & leave us in the lurch.The thought of brown paper bags on the African continent scares me somewhat. Let us not forget that the Congo is rated as one of the most corrupt nations on earth. Let us not talk about China. I have done business there many times, & everyone knows how many there love to corrupt.

What we are seeing now, should just be market forces at play, re-evaluating the stock. Without the blue skies and pink elephants built into the price. Genuine positive news is what will move us up now. Not rubbish. So strap in, & take a mega dose of patience. You will need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.