MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Iuser ...From a personal perspective, its fair to say that...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Iuser ...From a personal perspective, its fair to say that management could be more considerate of retail investors...maybe an update / newsletter over the last couple of months would have appeased many shareholders.

BUT this hasn't changed the fundamentals.

We have a very special company and the fundementals(the MPC technology) hasn't changed from the moment Cephalon and then TEVA saw the future and invested heavily. I have a feeling the fund managers back in March 13 made a similar judgement.

I think TEVA know the capability of the MPC's .If nothing else Maxims Cardiology report (back on 31 January and independent comment by world renowned cardiologists) would have got there attention. Then there was the Appointment of Dr Rose in April 2013. I just cant see TEVA jeopardizing there ~$300m investment for an application that shows so much promise (blockbuster status).

...However like any Big Pharma, TEVA will do this on their terms. Based on information to date TEVA ( forget analyst comments and reports) have said openly that P3 will commence during 2013 year. So I'm still excited by the TEVA alliance.

Regarding tomorrows report - MSB History will play a part. Thats my take.

Good luck to all holders.
    (above is IMO only - please DYOR).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.