XJO 0.76% 7,763.2 s&p/asx 200

shonan trader's - tough argument - thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Miss Mauds in the Seventies

Honeydew's Swedish friend recently moved out of our abode.

You may recall moi getting whacked in the side of the head with a saucepan. The penalty for being sprung for dipping my head a little lower as the tall leggy Scandinavian bent very far over the table in a very short skirt.

What has this incident and a picture of Miss Mauds Patisserie got to do with xjo?

Well, nothing but the incident reminded me about a Perth phenomenon in the seventies. Miss Maud was a real woman who started a chain of patisseries in the seventies. The waitresses all wore knee highs and sweet little overall shorts.

I restored this faded photo for Miss Maud recently (2nd from the left) and because we have so many historically significant posters on the forum, I thought this might also be. Anyway, I thought I'd chuck it up.

Our Trader of the day is a cranker newbie and his real identitity remains unknown. However, we do know that he likes Japanese food, resides in an oriental country for a big part of the year (Shonan? so possibly Japan). I would also say he has fallen for the charms of Sukiyaki.

'All I can say is it would be a tough argument to go Long here.' Shonan Trader

Irashaimase Shonan son.

Good trading all. I know it it is tedious. I think you have to be in it to some degree. Sentiment will turn and we'll be half way to Disneyland without a PF otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.