KGN 0.68% $4.41 kogan.com ltd

This dog is way oversold by many standards :)If you read the...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    This dog is way oversold by many standards
    If you read the most recent AGM report, the company's financial position is very strong.
    They have a solid balance sheet that even supports share buyback.
    The company is also very optimistic that it will continue its current sales growth and profitability.
    I believe they are due for an update for the quarter ending 31 Dec 2023. This should come in sometime this week. Probably tomorrow. I believe last year the quarterly update was released on 24 Jan 2023 and the share price did well after the update was released.
    If the quarterly update doesn't come with a confession or some sort of surprising bad news, then we should expect the share price to shoot up given it is in oversold territory.
    I will be surprised if they come up with some negative trading update given all the retailers such as JBH and SUL did well after they released their trading update.
    I understand that the current share price weakness here will scare some people and make them think that bad news is coming, but I disagree. I think the share price weakness is just the usual market overreaction b/c we have nothing to fear
    In my opinion, the current share price weakness is just a buying opportunity. That is exactly what I did today, I topped up.
    I was even confident in breaching my own rule of not exceeding 20% of my portfolio. KGN is now sitting at just over 23%
    I strongly believe that the share price is about to turn around very soon.
    As usual, before a share price turns around it usually goes through a panic selling/buying. This is the time the uninformed players pass wealth to the informed players. I was in the uninformed crowd for many years making emotional decisions and losing capital all the time.
    All the best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.41
Change
-0.030(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $444.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.45 $4.47 $4.33 $1.377M 313.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382 $4.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.41 901 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.39
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.43 $4.47 $4.33 73191
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.