CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi guys not taking anything away from your enthusiasm, how can...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hi guys not taking anything away from your enthusiasm, how can one not be enthusiastic after the last few days. However, as a long long term holder, I'm a little cautious with good reason, at the same time very pleased for anyone who gets a lift from the action that has occurred over the last few days. I happen to know too many good people who have suffered tremendously over the last few years with CDU as they watched their 'dreams' dissipate. Long held commitment and 'loyalty' to the one time CEO was shown to be 'misguided' and let's face it a tad naive, I was also a part of that cohort.

So here we are in 2017, new teams, old issues, same old posters who after all of these years are still popping away..(yes I know you lot are there, you are also still on ignore) you'll notice how they always disappear when there is the slightest whiff of 'good news' For new investors buying in at this level, keep your eyes very wide open, do your own diligence, trust no-one, including me, and importantly keep a sharp eye on the goings on of management and the Board (particularly the Board, that's where the power lies). This may well be the 'new force in copper' but hear me when I say we have been here before with prices in the $5, $6, and for some even $10 a share.

Go easy guys, curb the enthusiasm a little, enjoy the highs but get ready for any lows, only allow yourself to fall in love with your partner..not your shares.

Gee that's enough time for a bottle of red methinks..it's been a good week, let's see if it's maintained.

All the very best to any long time shareholder around (and I know some of you are)

Cheers to all

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.