CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Timing for CDU is very good. I haven't seen any analysts'...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Timing for CDU is very good. I haven't seen any analysts' reports about an over-supply of copper, on the contrary, they all talk about a shortage looming starting now. CDU is all about copper, forget about the highs and lows of getting where we are today, producing and generating income. There is more to copper than CDU. Fund managers have been and will continue to take medium to long positions in anything copper, like they are starting to with lithium, both resources of the medium term, 5-15 years. The US dollar is going to fall more as Trump fumbles from disaster to catastrophe. He knows that if he cannot make the US great again, then let the dollar slide and help the US export markets. US dollar dropping means that resources denominated in US$ start to increase. Copper falls in this category. So, shortages on the supply side, falling US$ tells me that copper is poised for a major upward correction. An increase of 13.6% today for CDU in a woeful market shouts something loud to me. There are numerous options available to management to handle the debt situation. I doubt if a capital raising is called for. Long term holders, hang on tight, won't be long now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.