ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

You're totally right, I no longer hold, but I do still see value...

1. 750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    You're totally right, I no longer hold, but I do still see value in the company and the tech.
    That being said, it's not bitterness that drives me, it's to ensure that people have as many facts as possible, rather than false hope.
    Again I'm not here to police anyone, but I'd hate to think part-time investors are making decisions based on TGA applications, deals, big name partners or $3 targets being "imminently close" etc.

The list of opportunities that this company has seen pass is far longer than the ones it has hit.

That is not to criticise the company, as a lot has technically been achieved over the years, but it's more a criticism of my own blind optimism and an even greater misunderstanding of just how long these processes can take.... mixed with a pinch of listening to other posters on here.

I held onto ADO for more than 12 years and for the most part, what kept me holding was the idea that our turning point was always just around the corner.

This company could finally see some significant upside tomorrow, next month or at the end of the year... or it could take another 12.

When/if the time comes, I hope I'm involved, but the main point of my post, is to make sure that like myself, others know that it could take MUCH longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $4.62K 220K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2217347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 965310 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.