ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Shooting the breeze on ADO, page-1596

1. 2,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    Discussion on ADOs future with all views provides healthy debate, balanced views as someone said earlier.

If your not taking stock of progress then you’e not doing yourself any favours.

It is every person for themselves in the market but I come the point of view if trying to be informed.

ADO do need to sell something - with so much promise for so long is our offering that great? Do we have a product customers actually want?

We supposedly now have the right team in place and the annual report was a good update, but we are well behind where I thought we’d be - we say the plans are to hit the European winter with our test but it won’t be ready until Q1 CY23, so how will we do that?

My only revenue hope is for some commercial agreement with buy in from the energy space but that’s also lagging - how long to get to 500 cycles? I feel as though any advantage we did have is fast being eroded.

And what if sales in Asia - any impediment there I asked yesterday with no response. What’s holding up take up?

Id be happy for some positive answers apart from the fact we just have the team to do this - my question now is - do we have a test people want and will our science actually deliver meaningful benefits that people will buy in the energy sector.

I keep thinking if the science is so promising why hasn’t someone taken us out already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.