ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Well I agree with ART, and we know there are issues as Derek...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Well I agree with ART, and we know there are issues as Derek clearly told us (in his famous webinar) there was a manufacturing problem effecting the quality of the product due to Particle Aggregation. He even went so far to say that: the poor sales figures from Europe were directly attributed to this issue and that it had not been resolved.

Well, its still not resolved, because ADO have not announced any breakthrough, any sales revenue from anywhere or any approvals from the TGA (because its aware of the problem - because the CEO made it public knowledge or they already knew).

I would have thought; if ADO had such a great product(s), confidence it would actually resolve the present issues, and will achieve large sales revenue in the near future (with any product), that there would be a significant interest from bigger players in the market or even (@4 Cents per share) a takeover. But the problem is they don't have a great marketable product, they don't have any revenue, they don't have any significant interest from any big players and they have been trying to operate in a market place they have no experience in - they are an R&D org not a product manufacture or a retailer and they should be actively seeking a merger with larger player rather than attempt to retail directly through distributors (because that clearly has not worked - another indication there is little interest).

So I say this thing is on its last legs and without a big injection of cash from an (interested) third party or a outright takeover, its going to perish, Simply put ADO is at the end of the second half without having scored a single goal, Its out of time and that's why the SP is down 90%.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.