ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Shooting the breeze on ADO, page-25

1. 29,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    It is a pity because so many would like to see kids be able to buy a home. I'd sooner the value of mine be halved if the
    consequences were that others had my opportunity.
    We have too many working poor doing jobs robots can't do. Their children can suffer and we have generation after
    generation of renters.
    It's a security that can't have a price on it to my mind - home ownership. Something to sell in old age to provide for a
    better care.

Negative gearing has created a monster and many politicians own so much real estate.

Next govt also somehow gets to slowly pay for a lot of the cost of the pandemic stuff-up too.

Most vote with what's in it for me as opposed thinking of the nation as a whole. I doubt that will change but preferential
    voting can throw up some surprises.

Would ALP try it in their second term?

In a nutshell - the press will be all over the ADO story - Morrison is liked less and less I think. It's stinking to high heaven
    already with these TGA approvals and connections.

Funnily enough though I think Dan Andrews will do OK down here in Victoria and Mathew Guy has already started to
    introduce himself in TV ads. Mathew who? LOL

IMF lowered growth forecast - no surprises there. China lowering rates and let's listen to Fed. speak while they have decent
    inflation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $72.87K 3.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 543485 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 690000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1170234
Last updated 15.54pm 02/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.