ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Shooting the breeze on ADO, page-26

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Saw doc today @mjc159 - she came back a bit early from maternity leave to give others a break.
    On NMN - she looked at it and said - although expensive (about $1/day) worth a try for maybe a 3 month period to then gauge
    the difference.

Terrific health food shop I tried close to Prahran Market. What you too after it? Best I double my efforts and take your
    phone number. He has had a number of enquiries. An American accent and he knows his trade really well. I think he is the
    owner of the shop.

The penny dropped with him when I said over 70's don't much like internet purchasing etc. and are hopeless at some things.

Blood pressure absolutely perfect and picked up DEXA scan referral. I had one about 2 years ago and was lucky enough to
    have the scan this afternoon. Storms were forecast but I didn't get them here. Could have factored in with luck in getting
    an early appointment.

I was given a path slip as well. Timing LOL I cut my toe nails regularly but a nail clipping when I get length will determine
    whether I have a fungal nail infection on one big toe. I'm currently using excilor. Probably won't harm.
    Strong medication is available for that. Something we would discuss.

15 minutes goes fast and I always attend with a list and notes.

She was unaware of what Bob Marley died from. It could well have been the discussion amongst the doctors over their
    lunch break.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.