ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

After Friday night at the Malvern Town Hall, I left with a smile...

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    After Friday night at the Malvern Town Hall, I left with a smile from ear to ear. I know need to know what
    imminent means. Hopefully Monday and all the fake sells will be quick to pull.
    Share price has been held down long enough I think.

I was surprised at seeing all older folk and no way could I or would I be able to QR code with my phone that is
    smarter than I am, to text a question.

I spoke very briefly to Dr. Michelle before start and commented that Joe Biden was serious. She corrected me and said,
    to the tune of 3 Trillion. That's big money.

Dr. Michelle drives an EV herself and is surprised at the low cost and quick turnaround for a service.

Questions on range anxiety addresses and good on NRMA for their role out of charging stations.

From Beyhad Jafri of EV Council - be the quarry or value add. A national strategy is being worked on.

From Mark Harland of BYD - in September 2005 Warren Buffet recognized the potential.

Origin will arrange try before you buy on almost any model. Easier than going from place to place. Talked about
    charging mid-day. Someone mentioned free parking in Tokyo central for EV's to charge.

One thing I didn't know is that during a power blackout the batteries in a Nissan Leaf can be reversed to power the
    home. Not enough to run the A/C but enough to at least leave the fridge going.

From Graham Cree of BMW - EV cars to be made from everything recycled including the Rolls Royce Spectra.

Chris Bowen has received 200 company submissions and decision is imminent. We have to be in there with a damned
    good chance.

One company, and I forget which, has water in a sealed compartment below the batteries to help prevent battery fires.

Sorry about the long post and I hope I haven't forgotten much but Dr Michelle will follow up with an email.
    Obvious to me that Teals and Dr. Michelle are really close buddies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.