ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Shooting the breeze on ADO, page-4386

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    im all for truth kodboy, and everyone here is all too well aware there hasn't been a deal inked yet. That fact does not need to be repeated incessantly every day. What is the point in repeating it over and over, especially on a stock people allegedly own? Whining here about it is not going to make the slightest difference. Yet people invest a lot of time here stating the bleeding obvious.
    I don't recall you ever making a positive comment kodboy, or crush75, or astrotrader or sabbath. It does make you wonder about motives when people are so consistently and so frequently negative about a stock? I might have it wrong and some of you might be white knights out there trying valiantly to protect random strangers out of the goodness of your hearts. But at least you are consistent. It's the utter duplicity of the up then down rampers like avcat and biosurges that I find particularly repugnant. Hyping it when you want to sell and doom boosting when you want to buy just so there is an extra pip in it for them is just shabby. Biosurges in particular is capable of spinning a quite compelling story which makes him one to be particularly wary of. Avcat on the other hand is just so obvious and amateurish that anyone who falls for his efforts is probably destined to lose their money. But that doesn't mean his BS shouldn't be called out. Maybe it's just the knight knight in me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $1.365K 65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84746 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 612809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.