ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

"So much dilution"???It was 0.3% of which most shareholders took...

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    "So much dilution"???It was 0.3% of which most shareholders took part and weren't "diluted". That is some pretty feeble downramping.
    As for where this could go from here, I honestly believe we are trading well below what the IP value is worth. When two major international companies publicly state they believe they can gain significant gains from using our technology that is some strong validation we have something quite valuable here.
    The POC IP too is probably worth more than our current MC. It's myriad of potential uses, it's speed, it's accuracy, it's sensitivity, it's data capturing capacity all make the value of its IP quite considerable.
    Then there is the seemingly limitless other uses the tech can be developed once money is rolling in.
    Previous management failed us badly, and the SP is currently still reflecting this. We are in much more capable hands now, it was always going to take a considerable amount of time to nail down the deals/grants but I believe we are very close, far too close to risk selling now.
    So where do I see the price going from here? Well insanity could still prevail and people could keep selling at these ridiculously low prices but I don't think it will go much lower. As for the upside a ten bagger in the near term and a hundred bagger longer term is a real possibility IMO.

Last edited by bumblingninny: 18/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $14.55K 661.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 3542953 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1308809 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 528427
Last updated 12.40pm 30/04/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.