ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

SR I'm not sure the C4 reflected the Full savings of the...

1. 8,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1898
    SR I'm not sure the C4 reflected the Full savings of the 5FTE positions that were nixed. I noted timing of some movements in LinkedIn which indicated a possible
    60/40 - but given Leave entitlements would have to be added the noted $400k savings by my calcs will only be seen in the next C4. They may also have "New In Box" Lateral Flow Strip equipment they can off load. That would push the quarters out to near three, & 4 with R&D rebates.

However, the statement that they will be increasing staff with an Energy focus FLYS in the face of their limited funding - BIG TIME. What I read from that is either DR cant add, subtract & divide - thinks there'll be Divine intervention - or is working to a plan that has foreseeable incoming revenue (I'll go with the latter).

M&A in the POC field? OK after abandoned DiaSource M&A, and the Regulatory issues that crueled the SARS-COV-2 test there there would be much consideration as to prospective suitors. One that comes to mind is Atomo, as they have a large POC footprint in 3rd nation countries - these come under WHO guidance with safe but less onerous Regulatory processes eg each State doesn't require individual Clinical Trials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $25.66K 1.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2392933 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 448141 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.