ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I enjoy reading you posts Big e so keep them comingRegarding...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I enjoy reading you posts Big e so keep them coming

Regarding COVID and flu, I have a sorryfull tale about a different virus. I'm in Western Australia and have been careful about masking up for COVID. I recently competed in the Masters Games - Windsurfing event - 23 competitors about 6 have caught COVID either during the event or a short time later. 3-4 days after the event ended, I started to feel sick experiencing COVID symptoms so did Rat and PCR tests all negative. I have managed to catch a virus with no name with COVID/Flu like symptoms. I have now been very sick for 21 days (2 PCR and 7 RATs all negative for COVID) and now dealing with bronchitis. I have suffered severe sore throat, sinusitis, bronchitis, swollen lymph nodes, fatigue, loss of smell and change to taste. However have not had very high temperatures, only a bit elevated in the first few days.

Moral of the story - COVID is a subset of coronavirus (and I think flu is too) so there are many other subsets with no name, vaccine or individualised treatments. Stay vigilant about protecting yourself and family. Just because it may not be COVID or Flu does not necessarily mean it is a mild cold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.