ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Shooting the breeze on ADO, page-4942

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823
    Is Manuel presenting at Stuttgart? - if he was then they'd likely be a presentation - but I don't think he is presenting, so perhaps no presentation

Still I wonder if someone goes up to the Anteo booth at Stuttgart and the Anteo team expune the values of AnteoX - what information will they be providing potential customers?
    ...that AnteoX can increase cycle retention & life, and reduce binder content ...

... well good but a savvy Battery Tech person will want details - data, percentages - otherwise they may just smile and move onto the next booth.

So is there an AnteoX brochure or booklet that provides this as a giveaway? - and that can also be uploaded on our website.

Ok so perhaps there are likely different results and data that change depending on what AnteoX is being applied too or used for and its hard to know what benefits AnteoX can achieve for a potential customer - but an example or two of its test data as applied to x and y would be of use.

I guess I just wonder what attendees at our booth are being told and provided with that would entice them in to wanting to know more about Anteo, ... and is this information that we haven't been provided with

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.