ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

do you really believe that management haven't got a plan for...

1. 4,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11865
    do you really believe that management haven't got a plan for funding to remain viable ?

really. don't think remaining viable is a concern for anyone who has researched the company properly. how they will raise funds is a question mark.

Ewen,

"Ewen is one of Australia's leading M&A lawyers, having acted in recent years on some of the country's most significant transactions. He was named Australian Dealmaker of the Year at the 2006 ALB Australasian Law Awards, as the outstanding rainmaker in the Australian legal services industry."

just some of the Key transactions on which Ewen has advised in his Allen years include:

Leighton Holdings – $750 million capital raising and in response to ACS bid for its major shareholder Hochtief AG.
    Rio Tinto – response to BHP's US$192 billion takeover bid, the second-largest takeover bid of all time and the first ever takeover involving two Australian-UK dual-listed companies.
    Wesfarmers – $20 billion acquisition of Coles Group, the largest takeover in Australian corporate history.
    Capital raisings in 2008/09 by Rio Tinto, Wesfarmers, GPT and OneSteel.

Katherine

"I serve/have served on a range of boards including ASX and NASDAQ listed companies, Government enterprises, SMEs, not-for-profits and research institutions. And currently serve as President and Chair of the Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering.

In addition I spent seven years as CEO of the private equity and venture capital industry association, AVCAL which gave me an opportunity to bring my skills to the financial services sector."

Glenda

"Extensive commercial experience as an investment banker, finance executive, company director and entrepreneur working at a senior executive level in Australia and Asia. I have held senior executive roles at leading financial institutions Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and Barclays Capital where I led the Energy and Infrastructure Group in Australia. I have provided strategic commercial advice to Governments and major corporations on debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, negotiation of joint venture agreements and strategic commercial matters."

IMO, with the tech we have developed funding shouldn't be a problem. wonder if any of the above 3 could advise us or have contacts? where the funding coming from? definitely valid, funding to be viable IMO maybe a touch over the top.....
    Last edited by captainblood: 01/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $32.57K 1.480M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1506522 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 198389 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 691973
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.