ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I admire your indomitable optimism capt.Of course I believe they...

1. 2,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    I admire your indomitable optimism capt.

Of course I believe they have a plan for funding as they have alluded to different models over the last 6 months.

To date though, none have materialised that we're aware of. Maybe in the background it's all sorted and there's no need for shareholder concern.

But sometime this month they have to submit a quarterly that shows what they've been up to over the previous 3 months. And they have to reveal how much money is in the kitty.

We all know there is about one quarter of funding remaining. If they haven't increased revenue from the last quarter, things will be looking grim and the ASX will ask how they are going to fund themselves.

That's my point Capt. IMO they have to sort funding publicly prior to quarterly submission or they're going to look real bad and shareholders will be rightly pi$$ed.

Of course they have plans for funding and there are lots of capable people involved to facilitate deals to that end. But we are now at the pointy end and the clock is well and truly ticking.

If they don't get funding in place and the upcoming 4c is as bereft of income as the previous one, then we can all use our imagine as to the outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $16.61K 757.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 375200 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 529685 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.