ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Shooting the breeze on ADO, page-6

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Thanks @slippin - I'll be seeing Doc on Thursday morning (bound to be announcement day) and will also mention it to her.
    She currently has me on Ostelin Calcium and VitaminD3 plus extra strength Bio Magnesium so not opposed on supplements at all.

I'm on no other meds so doing OK really and I'm into regular check ups and blood tests.

I've just been to feed a dog.  Great woman who lost a business employing 18 people and with 2 city offices.  The old story
    of contracts not being renewed.  Yet another example of those hurt by the pandemic.
    She is at the tennis with her Mum on a day off.

A pleasure to help some people but her door locks would drive anyone bonkers.  Same with an immediate neighbour.
    My preference of course is to not have keys and go through the house but no alternative with these 2.

She did land the first job she applied for but had and needed a break.  Her contract now extended thankfully.  We do joke
    about her being a public servant but I guess she is keeping the wolves from her doors.

She managed a brave face during that time but she may have another crack at something in the future.

I really do wonder though whether I would be concentrating so much on covid news if I were not holding these shares.
    Not exactly best for the mental health or language these days.  LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $92.68K 4.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2165613 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1585799 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 2280951
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.