PNV 3.49% $2.37 polynovo limited

Short Activity in PNV, page-122

1. 2,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    The figures come from ASIC and they are self-reported so there is plenty of salt to be taken with the numbers. I have seen big anomolies like this regularly and I mainly look at longer trends as the information quality is very poor. The reporting is 4 1/2 days old by the time we see it and it is one of the dodgiest issues on the market IMO. With the amount of automation in the market it should not be too hard to get accurate short reports the day after or at least in the T+2 settlement window after the trades that are short sold or covers of shorts.
    Everyone can see the trading as it happens and the trade figures for the previous days on what ever platform they use. With some platform access traders can see which brokers traded how much on each stock. We are supposed to get notices for substantial holding changes and the like but when it comes to short reporting..... crickets.
    The fun and games played by the larger short traders in stocks like PNV that are actually good investments is shameful. At least with accurate and timely reporting around short positions investors could get a sporting chance to make informed choices. Now I'll just step down from my soap box...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.37
Change
0.080(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.635B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.44 $2.31 $4.848M 2.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 31280 $2.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.38 6793 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.