PNV 0.00% $2.33 polynovo limited

Short Activity in PNV, page-1294

1. 828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1122
    Hi cdibb, one thing to always keep in mind with shorters is they are also playing on human emotions, especially fear. So when PNV goes back up to $2 or $3 they will get a lot of holders (who were holding at these levels previously) to Sell out of relief. Shorters aren't any smarter than the rest of us - look how much they lost on Tesla - but they will actively manage a share price with algorithmic trading of tiny parcels to keep a price in check. The rest of us can't do this, we can't constantly buy one or two shares to 'maintain' our investment price but apparently it is ok if a computer operating for a greedy hedge fund or institution does so.

I posted below stuff here another time and believe me I have seen these parasite shorters at work with CUV (who have some amazing financials making shorting them totally crazy) over the years despite exceptional performance by that company and the same applies here at another great Aussie Biotech in Polynovo.

As Elon Musk said: "u can't sell houses u don't own, u can't sell cars u don't own, but u *can* sell stock u don't own!? this is bs – shorting is a scam legal only for vestigial reasons," So true and I also consider this type of behaviour in breach of Corporations law imo as not only introducing fake liquidity but continuing to control the share price with constant algorithmic trading in combination is a breach of the following law:

Section 1041A of the Corporations Act 2001 prohibits conduct which has, or is likely to have, the effect of creating or maintaining an artificial price for trading in various financial products

I have complained multiple times to ASIC (about CUV shorting) but it is probably worth sending in some complaints if you believe that law is being breached here at PNV, it only takes a few minutes on their website and they might decide to clamp down on this behaviour eventually. Not fair mums and dads invariably lose out to some greedy hedge fund who has made the wrong move by shorting a great company and therefore controls the price with continued fake liquidity. Retail investors can't buy parcels of 1 or 2 shares constantly to maintain the price of their original investment but apparently ok if some institution does this.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.33
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.609B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 687 $2.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.23 144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.52am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.