PNV 3.57% $2.43 polynovo limited

Let's pull apart your question.Define buyers;1. Retail buyers...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Let's pull apart your question.

Define buyers;
    1. Retail buyers are mostly inconsequential to market pricing. So good news leading to retail buyers, won't effect a re-rating of the sp.
    2. Short term traders are mostly inconsequential to market pricing beyond a day or two. So good news leading to short term traders buying won't effect a re-rating of the sp.
    3. Index fund managers have obvious mandate constraints, so good news won't lead to them re-rating the sp.
    4. Active fund managers;
    a.) The funds with relevant mandate constraints will ignore good news and so not contribute to buying and re-rating the stock.
    We're getting down to a small group of buyers now that can effectively move the needle on PNV.
    b.) The funds whose mandate still allows them to buy PNV;
    i.) Geez, well the funds with a momentum filter on their scans won't immediately respond to good news, so they won't contribute to re-rating the sp.
    ii.) So that leaves us with a small group of active fund managers where other factors lead them to buy in size that initiates a sp re- rating.

Given the shorts have knocked out most of their competition, what are the factors? Well, we know that an upwards step change of sales over 5 months hasn't done it. Maybe its 6 months, or 12 months, or some other length of time, you'd have to ask them. In the context of the recent/current covid related impacts, I'd suggest the most likely factor is a length of time of sustained operational performance (primarily sales growth) at current/better levels will initiate a re-rating by the group in part 4.b.ii above. If this happens while PNV remains in the index, then we get the mother of all short squeezes. If this happens with PNV out of the index, then we get a less violent price action.

And lets be clear, saying you have an open mind doesn't mean that you have an open mind. You're argumentative and avoid discussion of material facts in preference of inconsequential minutiae that limit meaningful insights to others on this board. These are signs of immaturity and or something more nefarious and I'm calling you out on it because I can do this all day. Bring it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.