PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

nraw yeah agree shorters trying to manipulate share price...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    nraw yeah agree shorters trying to manipulate share price popping late afternoon 1.58 and rising now.
    we have seen this behaviour the last 1-2 weeks now- pops up to start then drops then rises in afternoon.... they are getting desperate arent they....
    in terms of selling into news i think it might be hard... even if they hit 12 million quarter they still achieve a 42 million year which is 45% yoy growth and up from last year.
    and q3 was bigger than q2 then q1. were told they are running at 48 million pro rata in march... being biggest quarter i wouldnt be surprised to see a 14 million quarter (which would nearing 55% yoy growth... i get the feeling though we are really going to start seeing some sales momentum for the next few years...
    how many medical companies growing at those sort of rates? last quarter the shareprice jumped initially and then fell. but we had shorters also aiming to push us out of the index.... back to back quarter on quarter success sends a pretty strong message to the mkt.
    what else will also be announced in the yearly)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.