PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

Yeah good points albaicinHigher interest rates are aimed to curb...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Yeah good points albaicin
    Higher interest rates are aimed to curb inflation by reducing the demand through increased unrmployment levels
    But unfortunately we are seeing the supply side of goods under pressure. A lack of chips causing supply issues andof new cars as an example. Or wheat shortages pushing up price of bread etc. And the supply side restrictions also drive inflation
    Commodity prices are always quicker to rise up with challenges on demand or supply and are always slower to drop back down to normal pricing levels. So the effects of rising inflation will be with us for some time imho
    We have the Russian invasion causing an energy and food crisis globally shooting up prices.
    We have the war itself raising macro uncertainty.
    In tough macro conditions like this I generally have seen organisations become cautious and slow down hiring or even go on a head freeze that is temporarily until macro conditions improve.
    I'd be very surprised to see polynovo double sales staff from current levels due to the current macro conditions playing out.
    A potential opportunity is with rising unemployment that comes with rising interest rates it could provide additional candidates to hire as well.
    What really helps getting good people is having a great product. Sales people like selling the best product against inferior competition. If polynovo is as good as the competition but cheaper it's pretty easy to have conversations with hospital staff who are looking to treat more people with the same level of care while not spending more.
    Last edited by dogzrule: 09/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.