PNV 0.85% $2.36 polynovo limited

Hi Kickit2me, love the chart and really appreciate the effort...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    Hi Kickit2me,
    love the chart and really appreciate the effort you are putting in to create it

when this rubbish with the shorts began a few years ago a part of me was really hoping that at the end of the day the profits they thought that they had made would disappear in a short squeeze and certainly, initially through DW's efforts and then through the appointment of SR, their eventual profit has significantly dwindled ..

however, at the present time, all I want to see is the back of them and your chart clearly shows a steady exodus
    to me what this means is that they do not see the current SP as being overvalued and so their goal is now to get out while the going is okay if no longer great (for them)...

for traders this steady retreat is a bad outcome because they live on the Beta (they would sell the short spike)
    but all this would do is create more price instability and given I am a very LTH (since 2015) alI I want to see is a steady SP rise based on a growing company, growing sales

so my hope is that in coming months both the shorts and the high beta traders get off of our cloud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.36
Change
0.020(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.628B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.40 $2.33 $1.160M 491.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5181 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.36 1873 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.