PNV 3.57% $2.61 polynovo limited

Short Activity in PNV, page-5063

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1070
    "Guessing I’m not the only one who has noticed the new tactics, starting yesterday…Big push down that starts 20-25 mins before the auction. Yesterday it went from circa 2.10 to 2.02 then recovered a few cents in auction. Today was 2.03 to 1.99 then half a pip added in auction.Effective way of keeping a lid on things without expending too much ammo."

Funny how we come to accept illegal activity is just normal. Great recent article from the SMH and some good reader comments. I will be sending another complaint to ASIC because if there is ever a Royal Commission into this nefarious behaviour I want it known I tried to complain to the regulator about a breach of this particular law: Section 1041A of the Corporations Act 2001 prohibits conduct which has, or is likely to have, the effect of creating or maintaining an artificial price for trading in various financial products.

disallowed/politics/federal/corporate-watchdog-to-be-grilled-over-its-handling-of-complaints-20221027-p5bte7.html

(link disallowed so search the keywords in the link - author is shane wright)

It's lucky for Polynovo holders that DW is the best Chair going around, remember when the shorters pushed the price under $1 (who else sells their shares with the intention to drive the price lower?) - I bet they weren't expecting DW to smash them out of the park and call their bluff. Not every company which is targeted by short sellers has such an asset to protect shareholders. It was a great signal to the market and >100% gain later here we are with shorters still trying to extract themselves.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.61
Change
0.090(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.801B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.59 $2.66 $2.58 $3.183M 1.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19229 $2.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.62 3084 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.