PNV 0.85% $2.36 polynovo limited

Hi @kickit2meThanks so much for your ongoing, detailed tracking...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Hi @kickit2me

Thanks so much for your ongoing, detailed tracking of short positions. I've followed closely, given PNV's history of being a short target and their previous short squeeze from ~$2.20 to $4.00+.

I think the trend we are seeing are early signs of another short squeeze taking place. Although, too soon to be certain, the last few days of trading have been great to see the share price surge against the tide of a pretty heavily stacked sell side! Is news or the way? Is there a leaky ship somewhere? Are investors finally on board with the business' ability us LTH have known for so long? Personally, I think it's a combination of improving business results and pressure on shorts (although, not as empty as the short squeeze run mentioned above).

On another note, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe December is a traditionally strong month? I'm quietly hopeful that we see December being a $6M month. DW is a huge fan of posting business records, so fingers crossed we see a trading update in the near future for this. No biggie if not, The consistent revenue growth means we should get there sooner or later anyway.

Hoping that we get to the end of 2023 and read about PNV being one of the good news stories on the ASX.

If it weren't for replenishing the bank account after a wedding / honeymoon and saving for a house deposit, I would be dipping money into PNV at every opportunity that comes around.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.