PNV 0.00% $2.30 polynovo limited

Agreed grunter, I have a strong dislike with the concept of...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Agreed grunter, I have a strong dislike with the concept of shorting - but not due to the fact that it goes to war with shareholders profits, but the unethical attack on companies and their products/services potential outreach to the public. This idea goes for any company that has a product/service that produces a positive influence to the world.

For something like a biomedical stock, one has to be sick in the head to short and bet against something like a trial stage/early growth medical treatment company. Hoping if you tip the scale enough to reduce the companies impact you can make some cash, while your neighbour's relative suffers their illness more due to the demise/delay of a possible treatment option.

For someone to bet against and short a company like PNV with the objective of providing cheap and effective burn treatment to individuals. I mean look at India, just as Swami has mentioned over there they currently find it more practical to let the patient die than use/attempt more costly and complicated treatments.

Being an advocate for deliberately slowing down or even stopping Polynovo's goal to get their product out there to the world is such a cold heartless way of life. I don't know if Alhambra shorts Poly, but you have to be one cold man (if you can call yourself that) to hope upon the failure of PNV's impact on the world which it's pretty obvious you do. You don't have to support the company financially if you don't believe it is a worthy investment, but the way you seem almost proud to kick down a biomedical is just ethically wrong.

The market doesn't need shorts to correct a SP - The shareholders can work it out themselves...

Go short something like McDonalds instead.
    Last edited by Hzah: 30/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.587B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 353 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.24 41 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.48am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.