PNV 1.62% $2.43 polynovo limited

Short Activity in PNV, page-6135

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Kick
    I have been analysing the 10 day and 5 day average for volume, daily number sold short, aggregate total short and % sold short of daily volume.
    I note the following
    24/3/23 $1.70 25% (10 day rolling average) of volume sold short up to and including this day. (Win as they sold higher % into the high price on average.)
    This daily 10 day rolling average percentage dropped until
    9/5/23 $1.42 13% of volume sold short up to and including this day. Win as the sold less % and presumably bought on falling share price.
    This daily 10 day rolling average percentage rose until
    18/5/23 $1.34 29% of volume sold short up to and including this day. Lose as they sold more % falling share price. Indirect win as they probably bought back and may not have returned.
    This daily 10 day rolling average percentage dropped until
    1/6/23 $1.465 16% of volume sold short up to and including this day.
    and the churn and cycle continues.

Yesterday the 10 day average is 21% which is on average a higher number. This may be due to reducing volumes generally since 21st of July This in my opinion is an averages games. There is a correlation to price but it is not perfect.

Of the short data daily sales is the only number that is accurate on any day. They can borrow and the short is registered and not sold immediately. They can buy back and not return immediately.

As a case in point. on 31st May Sayona 18c had 228,327,685 shares returned in one day which is maybe 10 days average volume.
    On 6th June 18c a further 223,400,572 shares returned in one day. This I interpreted as a signal by some shorters that they had finished. But after this the shorts ramped up again and the price closed at 13c yesterday.

Bit of useless info but food for thought.

Thanks for your tireless efforts to report shorts on the PNV thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.